New Jersey Movers Near You
The professionals with National Van Lines have been helping make relocations smooth and easy for more than a century. Our New Jersey movers are passionate about delivering total customer satisfaction, and we’d like the chance to help you just as we have thousands and thousands of others through the years.
How to Select a Moving Company
It doesn’t matter whether you’re moving across town, moving to another state or you are relocating to another country; it’s vitally important that you take your time when choosing New Jersey movers. Obviously, you won’t have any shortage of choices – but the worst thing you could do is rush into this type of decision by simply deciding on the first company you see on Google or in the Yellow Pages.
Here are some ways to make sure your choice of moving company is the right one:
- Determine whether you’re going to pack on your own or rely on your mover for packing services.
- Make sure your mover will be able to deal with any unusual circumstances, such as certain parking prohibitions in your neighborhood, narrow streets or anything else.
- Talk to three or four different movers and make sure they clearly spell out all of your pricing options.
- While you’re getting estimates, pay special attention to weight estimates. If your mover underestimates the weight of the items that are going to be shipped, that could cause major problems when it comes time to pay your invoice.
- If you are planning a long-distance relocation, make sure the mover has a license to operate across state lines.
At National Van Lines, we’ll be happy to provide you any other tips or suggestions that will help make your move go easier. Call us at 877-590-2810 for more information or to set an appointment.