Would you like to share a blog post with National Van Lines? We are looking for guest bloggers to appear from time to time on our blog.
What we are looking for:
- We are interested in articles about the moving industry, home relocation, storage, packing, and picking a mover.
- We only want original content that has never been published on another site.
- All submissions are exclusive to National Van Lines. We do not allow reposting of the submitted article to your blog or any another site; however, we do encourage you to post a link to the guest article on your own blog site.
- It is expected that you will promote your posted article on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- All images included in the article must have proper attributes and credits. Images without accreditation will be denied.
- Submissions must be a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 1,200 words.
- Articles will have a title no more than 70 characters in length including spaces.
- Bullet points or short paragraphs are best for readability.
- Please don’t be offended if we suggest changes; National Van Lines reserves the right to edit submissions for clarity, grammar, voice and relevance.
- Affiliate links within your post will not be accepted.
How to submit an article:
- Send all blog requests to Gerry.Clark@nationalvanlines.com.
- Send article in Word format.
- Include author’s name.
- We will contact you only if we plan to publish your article.
- Image format: .jpg, .png or .gif.
- Include a brief bio describing who you are (up to 75 words).