National Van Lines is a family-owned business that has been relocating corporate transferees for three generations. Through changing times and growth, each generation has introduced new ideas to improve customer satisfaction.
Services Tailored to Priority Accounts
Whether you are a corporate office or a General Services Administration(GSA) agency, your contract with National Van Lines gives you Priority Account status. As such, we create an individualized moving plan for you that will adhere to the restrictions and requirements contained in your organization's moving policy. Our flexible approach allows for the inclusion of many options:
- Priority Service - Your transferee will be given top consideration regardless of how busy the season, or the size of the move.
- Optimum Pricing - Our company structure minimizes administrative time and efforts which, combined with corporate rates and discounts, can result in substantial cost savings to your organization.
- Protection Plans - Because homeowner's policies typically do not cover goods in transit, we offer a range of protection plans, from coverage-based on load weight through full replacement value.
- Packing Options - Your contract may include full-service, fragile-only or self-pack options.
- Performance Reports - We can customize a reporting system that is consistent with your moving policy and administrative needs.
Team Account Management
With National Van Lines, your transferees benefit from having three key people who are instrumental to the move: an Account Representative, a Moving Counselor and the additional tier of service provided by our Move Management Department.
- Your Account Representative will review your organization's moving policy with you, then develop a moving plan and contract, and communicate your needs to the other team members.
- Your Moving Counselor will meet with the transferee, and identify the physical requirements for the relocation such as: special access, additional services or specialized packing materials.
- Your Move Management Representative will coordinate the move using information gathered by the Moving Counselor and working closely with the Account Representative. This individual gives your transferee a single point of contact to call with questions, for status reports, to request additional services, to revise delivery requirements, or simply to allay concerns.
Our goal is to ensure that your transferees remain confident, relaxed and focused on their jobs throughout the entire move. We'll take care of the moving details!