Here is some packing material available to you from National Van Lines:
- Dish packs (18” x18” x 30”): Double reinforced walls provide extra protection for crystal, glassware, dishes and other fragile items.
- Large (23” x 23” x 20”): for light yet bulky items, such as pillows, comforters,
- Lamp shades. Medium (18” x 18” x 16”): for non-fragile items such as pots and pans, games and folded clothing.
- Book (16” x 13” x 13”): Designed for heavier items, such as books and canned goods.
- Wardrobe (24” x 21” x 49”): for clothing taken directly from your closets. A horizontal metal bar allows clothing to remain on hangers.
- Mirror or picture: These cartons are adjustable to provide near custom fits for pictures, paintings, mirrors and other large, flat items.
- Mattress: These cartons are available in various sizes to accommodate different sized mattresses.
All of the National cartons are designed and constructed for moving household memories. While other cartons might seem adequate, such as discarded grocery store cartons, they will not offer the same level of protection in transit.