Make sure your family is ready for moving day
- Let everyone know what time the movers will arrive and what they need to have packed or set aside by then
- Make sure you’ve planned meals – it can be a long day and it’s a good idea for everyone to eat breakfast
- Give children activities or responsibilities that keep them out of the path of the movers
- Keep pets protected and out of harm’s way
- Make sure medications, important papers and a change of clothing are set aside
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?