Movers in Maine
If you’re not looking forward to your upcoming move to Maine, we understand. Maine is a great place to live, but leaving your home, friends, and your family can be hard. Maybe the thought of packing and transporting all your stuff sound miserable? The Maine movers with National Van Lines can eliminate that moving stress so that your relocation is worry free. No matter where your relocation may take you
, we can handle all of the heavy lifting so you can concentrate on the next chapter of your life.
Long Distance Movers in Maine
If you're looking for Maine movers, you don't need to look any further than the professionals with National Van Lines. Whether you're moving your home or your business, we'll help you plan, coordinate and execute the relocation so that it goes as smoothly as possible. We are passionate about making our customers' lives easier, and we want to ensure that your move is stress-free whether you're moving across the street or across the country.
When it comes to relocations, the Maine movers with National Van Lines won’t be beaten. We’re dedicated to providing the best in moving services, whether you’re moving your family or your office. Our professionals know there are many, many details that need to be covered in any type of move, and you can rest assured we’ll do just that when it comes to yours. When you’ve been in business for as long as we have, you’re definitely doing something right – we have the experience needed to make your relocation hassle free and stress free.
We are proud to say that our company is the industry leader when it comes to providing international relocation service. Our Maine movers can help prepare you for your relocation and make your big move worry free. We know that everyone is different, and that no two relocations are exactly alike. That’s why we offer customized plans that meet all of our customers’ needs. You will be able to count on us to help plan your move to the last detail, and help you avoid problems with tariffs and import restrictions. Our main priority is to get you relocated as efficiently, affordably and easily as possible.
Local Maine Movers
Even though a local move may not seem as complicated as a long-distance move, it can still be as stressful as if you were moving your family across the country. That's why we provide you with a plan that will meet all of your needs. Our team is a group of Maine moving experts who are fully licensed and insured. We want your moving experience to be as carefree as possible. We'll do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied with your moving services.
Why Choose Us?
You can choose us as your Maine moving professionals with confidence.
What you can expect using our moving services:
We have over 90 years of experience moving residential and commercial relocations. We've pioneered and innovated the long-distance moving process for decades; You bet you can trust us no matter what type of relocation you're planning.
- Service that is geared toward your total satisfaction
- The expertise and experience of a national moving company
- Special care given to your fragile or specialty items
- Considerate, safe and experienced drivers that are licensed and insured. All our drivers have to pass a background check.
- Quality moving services at an affordable rate
We will work closely with you in the days leading up to your move, and we'll have plenty of suggestions to help with packing. Additionally, we have a dedicated customer service team to help you understand all the other components that go into your move. While we always work extremely hard to make sure that your move is completely damage-free, we offer a variety of different types of moving protection. Not only do we use the best moving supplies and furniture protection, but we also offer insurance coverage to provide you with 100 percent peace of mind.
Maine Fun Facts
Read a little bit about Maine to see if it sounds like a place you can call your home.
- Do you like seafood? Moving to Maine means endless seafood for you to enjoy. Did you know that 90% of the country’s lobster supply comes from Maine?.
- Is hanging out beachside your thing? Maine is home to the best beaches in the country.
- The state is also known for many nick names, including the “Pine Tree State” and the “Lumber State”.
- Are you a nature lover moving to Maine? Maine is also known for being at outdoor mecca with miles and miles of trails for you to explore.
- Last, but not least, is the Maine state bird, the Black-capped Chickadee.
Hometown Heroes in Maine
- Olympic Pioneer, Joan Benoit Samuelson won the first women’s marathon at the 1984 Games. Her time of 2:24:52 is still an Olympic record!
- Next on this list is Jeff Turner. Not only is a great player, he is also known as a great announcer for the NBA.
Where to visit in Maine
Want to visit before you consider the state as your forever home? Here is a list of some of the best places to live in Maine.
Get a sense of the community and what it offers before living in the Lumber State.
1. Brunswick – Cumberland County
2. Cape Elizabeth Cumberland County
3. Scarborough – Cumberland County
4. Portland – Cumberland County
5. Saco – York County
Long Distance Moving Tips
If you’re considering Maine as your next home, our long-distance movers at National Van Lines are ready to help every step of the way. That's why we compiled this list of moving tips from our moving reps. After all, you're moving a far distance. Let's plan your move carefully and strategically to ensure everything goes right!
Organize and categorize your items by room.
Don't forget to create an inventory list and label everything for quick access.
Determine other needs.
Do you have anything special that needs extra attention? Please note any other specialty items, so our movers give your items the special care it needs.
Use the right moving boxes.
Sure it's much cheaper to reuse boxes, but make sure to use quality supplies if you want to fully protect your belongings. At National Van Lines, our Maine movers offer industry-standard boxes, crates, moving pads, floor covers, and much more!
Don't forget to stop your home services and register your utilities at your new home for move-in day. Moving in freezing temps without heat is a pain in the butt!
Are you looking for more long-distance moving tips? Click Here.
- How much do movers cost in Maine? Moving out of Maine? Check out our full cost guide here
Hiring movers in Maine depends on what you're moving when you're moving and how you want to move. Movers can cost up to $2000 for smaller moves, and over $10,000 for bigger moves.
- How much do packers cost in Maine?
Hiring packers in Maine depends on what you're packing when you're packing and how you want to pack.
- What is the minimum cost to move in Maine?
Expect to pay at least $700 for a small move in Maine.
- How many movers do I need for my move-in Maine
National will decide the amount of movers for your relocation based on the cubic feet of your home and the amount of items you need to move.
- What size truck do I need for my Maine move?
Maine residents usually use 12 foot to 16 foot box trucks.
- Does National offer virtual estimates for Maine residents?
Yes, our team uses an easy-to-use app, Yembo, for all our virtual moving estimates.
- Is moving yourself cheaper than hiring Maine Movers?
Moving by yourself is the cheaper option compared to hiring professional movers. However, expect a lot of work. Our team will do all the heavy lifting for you!
Maine Moving Companies