Movers in Oregon
Are you ready to move to Oregon? If not, we understand. Oregon is a great place to live, but leaving your home can be tough, especially if you have kids.
Maybe the thought of relocating your entire home and family sounds like a lot of work? Or maybe your office needs to move. Do you need to relocate your business and employees?
The Oregon movers with National Van Lines can eliminate that moving stress so that your relocation is worry free. No matter where your relocation may take you
, we can handle all of the heavy lifting so you can concentrate on getting settled at your new home.
Long Distance Movers in Oregon
If you're looking for Oregon movers, you don't need to look any further than the professionals with National Van Lines. Whether you're moving your home or your business, we'll help you plan, coordinate and execute the relocation so that it goes as smoothly as possible. We are passionate about making our customers' lives easier, and we want to ensure that your move is stress-free whether you're moving across the street or across the country.
When it comes to relocations, the Oregon movers with National Van Lines won’t be beaten. We’re dedicated to providing the best in moving services, whether you’re moving your family or your office. Our professionals know there are many, many details that need to be covered in any type of move, and you can rest assured we’ll do just that when it comes to yours. When you’ve been in business for as long as we have, you’re definitely doing something right – we have the experience needed to make your relocation hassle free and stress free.
We are proud to say that our company is the industry leader when it comes to providing international relocation service. Our Oregon movers can help prepare you for your relocation and make your big move worry free. We know that everyone is different, and that no two relocations are exactly alike. That’s why we offer customized plans that meet all of our customers’ needs. You will be able to count on us to help plan your move to the last detail, and help you avoid problems with tariffs and import restrictions. Our main priority is to get you relocated as efficiently, affordably and easily as possible.
Local Oregon Movers
Even though a local move may not seem as complicated as a long-distance move, it can still be as stressful as if you were moving your family across the country. That's why we provide you with a plan that will meet all of your needs. Our team is a group of Oregon moving experts who are fully licensed and insured. We want your moving experience to be as carefree as possible. We'll do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied with your moving services.
Why Choose Us?
You can choose us as your Oregon moving professionals with confidence.
What you can expect using our moving services:
We have over 90 years of experience moving residential and commercial relocations. We've pioneered and innovated the long-distance moving process for decades; You bet you can trust us no matter what type of relocation you're planning.
- Service that is geared toward your total satisfaction
- The expertise and experience of a national moving company
- Special care given to your fragile or specialty items
- Considerate, safe and experienced drivers that are licensed and insured. All our drivers have to pass a background check.
- Quality moving services at an affordable rate
We will work closely with you in the days leading up to your move, and we'll have plenty of suggestions to help with packing. Additionally, we have a dedicated customer service team to help you understand all the other components that go into your move. While we always work extremely hard to make sure that your move is completely damage-free, we offer a variety of different types of moving protection. Not only do we use the best moving supplies and furniture protection, but we also offer insurance coverage to provide you with 100 percent peace of mind.
Oregon Fun Facts
Read a little bit about Oregon to see if it sounds like a place, you can call your new home. Moving with children? Share some of these fun facts to keep your kids entertained.
- Are you interested in apparitions and the supernatural? If you move to Oregon for ghost hunting, you’re in for a treat. Oregon is home to the most ghost towns in the nation. The state has over 80 ghost towns listed in their registry.
- Internet lovers will be pleased to know that the first wiki website was created in the state of Oregon.
- Are you moving to Oregon to live somewhere with a low carbon footprint? Well you’re in luck, Oregon is ranked 5th in the nation for lowest carbon emissions per capita.
- Is the whole family moving to Oregon? Are you looking for something fun to do for the whole family? Check out the Oregon State Fair, located at the Oregon Expo Center. The annual fair for 2022 will Start August 26th and ends September 5th.
- Last but not least, Oregon has 2 nicknames, the “Beaver State” and the “Sunset”.
Hometown Heroes in Oregon
Oregon is home to many famous athletes, actors, singers, and entertainers a like.
- First on this list is one of the greatest cartoonists of all time, Matt Groening. This comedic master mind is responsible for a range of work that continues to inspire and entertain people today. This work includes “the Simpsons”, “Futurama”, “Disenchantment”, and more!
- Next on this list is Chuck Palahniuk. Chuck is the genius that brought us “Fight Club” and highlights amazing performances from Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
- Last but not least on this list is Emmy award winner, Sally Struthers. Struthers is known for award winning role as Gloria in “All in the Family” and her role as Babette in the “Gilmore Girls”.
Where to visit in Oregon
Want to visit before you consider the state as your forever home? Here is a list of some of the best places to live in Oregon.
Get a sense of the community and what it offers before moving to the Beaver State.
1. West Linn – Clackamas County
2. Eugene – Lane County
3. Salem – Marion County
4. Bend – Deschutes County
5. Beaverton – Washington County
Long Distance Moving Tips
If you’re considering Oregon as your next home, our long-distance movers at National Van Lines are ready to help every step of the way. That's why we compiled this list of moving tips from our moving reps. After all, you're moving a far distance. Let's plan your move carefully and strategically to ensure everything goes right!
Organize and categorize your items by room.
Don't forget to create an inventory list and label everything for quick access.
Determine other needs.
Do you have anything special that needs extra attention? Please note any other specialty items, so our movers give your items the special care it needs.
Use the right moving boxes.
Sure it's much cheaper to reuse boxes, but make sure to use quality supplies if you want to fully protect your belongings. At National Van Lines, our Oregon movers offer industry-standard boxes, crates, moving pads, floor covers, and much more!
Don't forget to stop your home services and register your utilities at your new home for move-in day. Moving in freezing temps without heat is a pain in the butt!
Are you looking for more long-distance moving tips? Click Here.
- How much do movers cost in Oregon? Moving out of Oregon? Check out our full cost guide here
Hiring movers in Oregon depends on what you're moving when you're moving and how you want to move. Movers can cost up to $2000 for smaller moves, and over $10,000 for bigger moves.
- How much do packers cost in Oregon?
Hiring packers in Oregon depends on what you're packing when you're packing and how you want to pack.
- What is the minimum cost to move in Oregon?
Expect to pay at least $700 for a small move in Oregon.
- How many movers do I need for my move-in Oregon
National will decide the amount of movers for your relocation based on the cubic feet of your home and the amount of items you need to move.
- What size truck do I need for my Oregon move?
Oregon residents usually use 12 foot to 16 foot box trucks.
- Does National offer virtual estimates for Oregon residents?
Yes, our team uses an easy-to-use app, Yembo, for all our virtual moving estimates.
- Is moving yourself cheaper than hiring Oregon Movers?
Moving by yourself is the cheaper option compared to hiring professional movers. However, expect a lot of work. Our team will do all the heavy lifting for you!
Oregon Moving Companies
Moving to a New State?
Our long distance movers have years of experience
helping people and earning their trust, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you as well. We are well aware of the fact that this could be a very stressful time in your life, but we will do whatever it takes to make it a lot easier. We’ll work closely with you to make sure all of the details are handled so that moving day is a breeze.
There are, however, a few things you can do on your end. Here are some of the more important ones.
- Make sure your walkways and porch are clear of anything that may pose a risk to the movers.
- If you have any items that are boxed up but are not to be shipped by the movers, keep them separated from those that are supposed to be transported on moving day.
- Pick up throw rugs from areas of high traffic so that the crew members don’t slip on them or trip over them.
We can help you with packing services, or if you rather take on this job yourself we can provide you with the best supplies to make packing easier. And, if you get to your new home and find that you don’t quite have enough room for all your possessions, we have state-of-the-art, climate-controlled storage facilities. If you would like more information on how our Oregon movers can help you
, give us a call at 877-590-2810
or contact us online.