Movers in Pennsylvania
At National Van Lines, our Pennsylvania movers will do whatever it takes to make sure you are completely confident in your decision to choose us
to help with your relocation. For more than 100 years we have assisted people throughout the nation and around the world, so you can rest assured that we have the experience and expertise to make an otherwise hectic day go like clockwork.
Picking the right moving company is truly a big deal. If you have an issue on moving day, you’re not only going to be miserable you could also have to deal with some extremely negative long-term consequences. Please don’t be in a rush to choose a mover
– as long as you start early enough and do the proper amount of research, you will have the best chance of making the right choice.
Here are some tips
to help make your decision easier:
- Get quotes from at least two or three moving companies.
- While you’re getting those estimates, make sure you are crystal clear when it comes to weight quotes. If the mover underestimates the weight of the items that need to be loaded and transported, that could cause some huge issues on moving day.
- Make sure your movers are licensed to move across state lines if you’re preparing for a long distance move.
- Tell the movers if there are any odd circumstances regarding your home they need to know about. These include parking prohibitions, narrow streets or anything else.
- Well before moving day, decide whether you want to use the mover’s packing services or you want to pack on your own. This will have a significant effect on the quotes you will receive.
At National Van Lines, our Pennsylvania movers will be 100 percent committed to your satisfaction. If you would like to schedule an appointment or simply learn more about what we have to offer
, contact us online or give us a call at 877-590-2810