Movers in Washington
We handle a lot of different types of moves at National Van Lines. You may normally equate moving services with residential relocations, but our Washington movers handle corporate moves as well. Although we’ve accumulated an incredible amount of experience in the more than 100 years we’ve been in business, we recommend you do some research and look around before you choose a moving company
. We’re confident that you’ll decide to go with us – and when you do, you’ll be rewarded with complete peace of mind.
Selecting a Moving Company
This is not something to take lightly. If you wait until the last minute to pick a mover and just randomly choose one from the Yellow Pages or an Internet search, your relocation will likely be doomed to chaos. You’ll want to put the wheels in motion and decide on a company well before the move (two months prior, if possible). Make sure you follow these tips
and you’ll have the best chance possible of making the right selection.
- Talk to two or three moving companies and get estimates from all of them.
- When you get those estimates, make sure you get a clear idea of weight charges. If the weight of the items that need to be moved is not accurately estimated, that could lead to some very big problems when moving day arrives.
- If you are moving across state lines, be 100 percent certain your movers are licensed to do so.
- Determine whether you plan on using the mover’s packing services or whether you’re going to take care of it yourself as early as possible in the process.
- Make sure the movers are aware of any odd circumstances in regard to your property, such as narrow streets or any types of prohibitions on parking.
The Washington movers with National Van Lines want your experience to be as positive as possible, regardless of how far your move may take you. Call 877-590-2810
to schedule an appointment.