Are There Any Items that Should not be Packed and Shipped?
09.18.2014 | FAQ | Deidra Poltersdorf
Yes. These include:
- Dangerous goods
- Anything that might cause damage to property such as gasoline, kerosene, paint, matches, ammunition, etc.
- Property which cannot be taken from the premises without damaging the article or the premises, for example, fixtures
- Valuable papers of any kind (bank bills, currency, deeds, notes, drafts, etc.)
- Jewelry and precious stones
- Stamp collections
- Revenue stamps
- Letters or packets of letters
- Perishables – Food, plants or living things that may die or spoil in transit