Yes. These include:
- Dangerous goods
- Anything that might cause damage to property such as gasoline, kerosene, paint, matches, ammunition, etc.
- Property which cannot be taken from the premises without damaging the article or the premises, for example, fixtures
- Valuable papers of any kind (bank bills, currency, deeds, notes, drafts, etc.)
- Jewelry and precious stones
- Stamp collections
- Revenue stamps
- Letters or packets of letters
- Perishables – Food, plants or living things that may die or spoil in transit
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?