The earlier the better, but no matter how short your timeline, National Van Lines will work with you to come as close as possible to your desired moving dates.
- Six to eight weeks before the actual move date is not too early for estimators to come into your home to survey your household goods shipment.
- Start earlier if you must submit moving estimates to your employer.
- Four weeks before your move date, choose the mover you will use and call them immediately to confirm your booking and schedule packing, loading and delivery dates.
- Make certain that you receive and sign an Order For Service to specify your moving dates and special requests.
- If you already know your moving date, contact us now and a National Van Lines moving counselor will help you get started.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?